Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Video Geek, Hard At Work!

What's up out there in video geek land?

You would not believe how much work it is to be a big time video geek, what with playing with big video cameras, audio mixers, and all the computer toys that are needed to bring you cool show like "American Idol" and "Survivor". No, I didn't do those shows, but I'm sure it's still a lot of work (and Fox and the other networks will be calling me soon for my input!).

Anyway, I have been very busy building this site, along with help from my fellow geeks, and rounding up lots of new information for you from the video world. I just need to sift through all the stuff I saw and experienced at this year's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, (I know, that was three months ago), and there is A LOT of stuff through.

I'll be back soon, and we'll get this party started right!

Captain Video - The Video Geek